Breaking News: Massive Opportunity for Madhya Pradesh Youth with Launch of CM Seekho-Kamao Yojana!

Attention, Madhya Pradesh residents! Get ready for an incredible chance to learn new skills, earn a monthly stipend, and transform your future! Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has officially announced the launch of the much-awaited Mukhyamantri Seekho-Kamao Yojana (MMSKY) on July 4. This groundbreaking initiative aims to empower the youth by providing vocational training and financial support. Read on to discover how you can benefit from this life-changing scheme!

Your Path to Success: Skill Training and Financial Empowerment

The MMSKY Launch Program and Portal:

The countdown to the launch of MMSKY has begun! Bhopal will witness a grand event on July 4, where Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will officially inaugurate the scheme. Alongside the launch, the MMSKY portal will also be introduced, making it easier for eligible candidates to register and access program details. This comprehensive platform will be your gateway to a brighter future.

Join the Movement: Register on the MMSKY Portal for a Life-Changing Opportunity

Inclusive Approach: Expanding the Scope:

Chief Minister Chouhan, in a proactive move, has broadened the scheme’s scope to include students not only from engineering, polytechnic, ITI, and higher education but also from class XI-XII. This inclusive approach ensures that a wider range of students can avail themselves of the program’s benefits. To make this possible, the CM has directed officials to ensure widespread publicity across various platforms, ensuring that no eligible candidate is left Attention

Attention Class XI-XII Students: Embrace the Opportunity of a Lifetime!

Skills Training and Stipends:

Under the Mukhyamantri Seekho-Kamao Yojana, Madhya Pradesh’s youth will receive much more than just training. The government will provide a generous monthly stipend ranging from Rs 8,000 to 10,000, enabling trainees to sustain themselves while acquiring valuable skills. The scheme primarily focuses on vocational training, incorporating the latest technology and processes to prepare youth for the service sector and industries.

Earn While You Learn: Get Paid for Skill Training in High-Demand Sectors

Targeting One Lakh Proficient Youths:

The scheme aims to empower a staggering one lakh youths in Madhya Pradesh by making them proficient in various courses. Whether you have completed class 12th or possess ITI, diploma, or higher educational qualifications, you have an opportunity to be part of this transformative initiative. The state government has allocated a whopping Rs 1000 crore for the scheme’s successful implementation, showcasing its commitment to the betterment of the youth.

Be the One in a Lakh: Transform Your Future with CM Seekho-Kamao Yojana

Stipend Disbursement and Establishments’ Role:

To ensure transparency and accountability, 75 percent of the stipend fixed by the state government will be directly transferred to trainees through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system. The remaining 25 percent of the minimum stipend set by the concerned establishments will be deposited in trainees’ bank accounts. Establishments have the freedom to provide stipends exceeding the prescribed amount, promoting healthy competition and encouraging trainees to excel.

Get Rewarded for Your Efforts: Unveiling the Stipend Disbursement Mechanism

Flood of Queries and Helpdesk Assistance:

Since the announcement of the scheme, the help desk has been flooded with queries from enthusiastic students, not only from Madhya Pradesh but also from other states. Students are curious about the scheme’s eligibility criteria and have a range of questions. Rest assured, the help desk is fully equipped to provide all necessary assistance to aspiring candidates, ensuring a smooth registration process.

Have Questions? We’ve Got Answers! Your Guide to Navigating the CM Seekho-Kamao Yojana

The Mukhyamantri Seekho-Kamao Yojana presents an extraordinary opportunity for the youth of Madhya Pradesh to acquire valuable skills, earn a stipend, and secure a brighter future. By embracing this initiative, you can equip yourself with the necessary knowledge and expertise to excel in the service sector and industries. Don’t miss out on this life-changing chance to transform your destiny! Register on the MMSKY portal today and embark on a journey towards success and financial empowerment.